Management system policy
Omnizon Networks delivers solutions to fast, safe and user-friendly service of e-file and message exchange and integration to save time and money, as well as to boost and increase productivity. Our solutions and services integrate processes from one business to another, applications and selected data in general. However, we are not just a mere intermediary in the electronic file exchange. Active customer relations, innovative approach to product and service development, and our agility and flexibility add new values to business organizations no matter their type and size. We are enthusiasts whose solutions make life easier for our customers and rid them of work routines and repetitions. We aim to make our clients faster, better and stronger while performing their daily tasks so they can have more time left to focus on new creative challenges.
Our main mission is to be recognized for quality and information security in our products and services providing customer success.
This will be achieved through:
- Consideration of context of the organization and aligning the Quality and Information Security Management System with our strategic directions
- Satisfying interested parties and applicable statutory, regulatory and other applicable requirements
- Management of organization, along with employee-established quality and information security objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfilment
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of Quality and Information Security Management System
- Tracking and applying new technologies and educating employees
- Careful selection of suppliers and partners
- Commitment to increase quality and information security of our products and services in order to exceed customers’ expectations
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
- Ensuring that our Management System Policy and Management System Manual reflect what we do
- Continuously upgrading the Quality and Information Security Management System in all stages of our core processes
CEO is responsible for communicating this Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and making it available to the public.
In Zagreb, 20.12.2022